WordPress made Stupid Easy: A DIY website course
No more hemming and hawing over building a website. No more searching Facebook or watching 1 hour long YouTube videos for answers. No more guess work.
I’ve put the pieces together for you so all you have to do is put your vision to work without investing hours researching all of the technical aspects of building a website. All the information you need to create your ideal website quickly on WordPress is right here in this course.
The realities of building a website:
- You need to have a plan
- It takes a lot of time to research and figure out what you want for a website especially if you are not a techie
- You can give building your website a try (DIY version) or you can hire a pro (a web designer)
- You need to have content
Why I put this course together for you:
- To allow those of you looking for a total DIY option to build your own website on WordPress
- WordPress is the #1 platform for building a website on and it can be complicated which is why I simplified things for you – just follow this course
- To help you save time & money so you can focus on other areas of your blog/business like branding, design, sales, and marketing
While you could waste countless hours researching, asking others, waiting for their replies, and watching a ton of videos, I recommend that you save yourself time and grief by taking this course. Get there quicker with this course.
Benefits of purchasing this course:
- You get everything at your fingertips
- Comprehensive step-by-step instructions. No guessing involved, just straightforward “do this”
- Walk away with an easy to navigate, mobile friendly WordPress website
- You will have a few essential plugins to get you started
- You are paired with the best support around (the companies I recommend provide the best support options)
- You save on hiring a pro which will cost you $2,500+ to get started – not saying you shouldn’t hire a pro, but when starting out money is tight and I get that
- The one-time fee for this course and a couple hours of your time to get started
- Additional required website costs:
- Domain name ($5-20 average price going for $12.99)
- Web hosting (starting at $4 a month so $48/yr)
- WordPress Theme ($89/yr)
For less than $300 you can create your own website on WordPress.
While there are great free themes you could install, you’d be getting what you pay for – not much support. Free themes typically lack support while premium themes (like the one I use and suggest you get in this course) – more often than not – come with support and are much better for growing your blog/business.
DISCLAIMER: This course does contain affiliate links, which means I may earn some money if you click on one. I do not add these links just to make money – I only share what I use and love. Also, this course is a total DIY option. I do walk you through idea to building stages – showing you exactly where to get everything from domain name to web hosting to installing WordPress and more. If you would rather hire someone I do offer various packages which can be found here.
Refunds not permitted
Due to the intellectual nature of this product, all sales are final, and refunds will not be permitted.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
What is WordPress?
In this section you will be getting all the tools you need in order to build a website
Here is where you will start implementing the tools you just purchased
Here you will be making small edits so that your website doesn't show up on Google just yet and will be able to do some more work without anyone seeing your website yet
Installing your WordPress theme
Now you will install the WordPress theme you purchased
Congratulations! You just built your very own website on WordPress. Here's what to do next